Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil Review
Whenever I shop for beauty products online, I always make sure they can whiten, moisturize and conceal. I’ve spent mucho dinero on undereye concealers. Yes, my Benefit Erase Paste does all the magic to hide the dark spots around my eyes but the fact that I’ve invested so much on makeup concealers is just too depressing.
There’s a myth that wearing glasses can cause dark eye circles. I wear glasses and my dark undereye circles bother me most of the time that’s why concealers have become one of my makeup essentials. Because I like to complain a lot about my dark spots and pimple scars, my friend finally recommended Human Nature 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil since she’s a regular user of Human Nature products. After all, the product is organic and natural.
I must say I used to have very terrible dark circles around my eyes but after using the product for almost a month, I noticed that my dark under eyes started to lighten.
Before using Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil
After using Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil for almost a month (no filter; no makeup)
What I like the product ♥
- It’s effective; my dark circles lightened (just a reminder though, don’t expect to see immediate results, it took me a month to be convinced with the results)
- It’s cheaper. (I only paid 149php for a 50ml bottle) and an all in one oil (in fact, you can use it to whiten your underarm – just mix the oil with your Alum (Tawas powder)
- It doesn’t have any smell
- It’s not too sticky
- The packaging is cute, no doubt
- It’s all natural and organic; it’s made from premium-grade Helianthus annuus(sunflower) seed oil
What I don’t like about the product χ
- It could sting your eyes if you’re using it as an undereye oil (that’s basically my problem until now so I try not to rub my eyes)
- The packaging is cute, yes but it’s not convenient; it can be real messy since it’s an oil in a spray bottle so you need to be careful when you pump the nozzle
I am very much satisfied with the product. Yes, I’ve found the best dark circle concealer but it can’t beat an all organic and 100% natural beauty oil that can do magic with or without makeup.
I bought my sunflower oil at Robinsons Supermarket Abreeza Mall for only 149php (50ml) and 275php (100ml).
Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil claims to:
1. Helps lighten dark undereye circles
2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
3. Under eye moisturizer
4. Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks
5. Helps soften and lighten underarms
6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
7. Removes stubborn makeup
8. Overall body moisturizer
9. Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes
10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
15. Helps lighten dark lips
16. Adds shine to dull hair
17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes
21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face
23. Helps lighten lesions and scars
I'm a wannabe blogger who loves John Rambo, Dr. Martens and everything 90s, an annoying mother and a jealous fan of A.M. Homes.
About The Blog
This blog is a reflection of my struggles to stay sober, creative and relevant for the past eight years. I deal with my very minor (perhaps imaginary) social anxieties through blogging about beauty products that I bought compulsively and conquering awkward feelings whenever I face the camera to awkwardly share my fashion outfits.
It's orgasmic to finally let go of my thoughts and live different lives. Adios. May you find solace in other realms of the universe.